Start 2021 Strengthening Your Relationship
A Hold Me Tight® Weekend Workshop
For couples feeling stuck in repetitive patterns and struggling with old hurts who are longing to reconnect.
You can learn the skills to understand those repetitive arguments, improve your communication and get your needs met. Couples who work to understand the underlying issues that trigger those issues can become more connected and loving. You do not have to feel lonely in your relationship.
Leaving these issues unresolved can affect your parenting, your self esteem, your work and your health. Any issue might unexpectedly open up attachment wounds and built-up resentments, leaving you disconnected and feeling desperate and alone.
- Work together to strengthen your relationship
- Become more attuned, trusting, and open
- More easily handle day-to-day stress and conflict
- Deepen your sense of emotional safety and connection
- Improve communication patters to strengthen the bond between you
When: January 8-10 Fri 6-9pm, Sat & Sun: 9 to 5.
Where: Offered online with an option to reserve space in our training room.
Cost: $680/couple. Worksop includes lecture, video and private work in your own separate space.
Renata Akinkwowo, ASW #76951 https://rakinkuowotherapy.weebly.com/ Clinical supervisor: Shannon Vitro LCSW#74811
Debra McJimsey LMFT #83485 https://debbiemcjimseycounseling.com
Ready to uncover your patterns of communication and connection, to re-kindle and improve the quality of your relationship?
- Complete an interest form (LINK)
- Choose Online or Reserve a spot in our training room
- Join us January 8-10
Questions: Reach out to our enrollment coordinator Karen at 916.771.0822